UN11KL-Unitek’s Super Genius Digital Premium Plus Class 11 (Kerala Board)
Subjects covered in one year pack:
1) Physics 2) Chemistry 3) Biology 4) English grammar .
Products are developed for computers with Windows OS. Every software is protected with a password.
No need to install any other software or applications.
Read directions carefully before starting installation.
Validity: 1 Year from the date of installation.
Chapter 1: Physical World
Chapter 2: Units and Measurement
Chapter 3: Motion in a Straight Line
Chapter 4: Motion in a Plane
Chapter 5: Laws of Motion
Chapter 6: Work, Energy and Power
Chapter 7: Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion
Chapter 8: Gravitation
Chapter 9: Mechanical Properties of Solids
Chapter 10: Mechanical properties of fluids
Chapter 11: Thermal Properties of Matter
Chapter 12: Thermodynamics
Chapter 13: Kinetic Theory
Chapter 14: Oscillations
Chapter 15: Waves
Chapter 1 : Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
Chapter 2: Structure of Atom
Chapter 3: Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
Chapter 4 : Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
Chapter 5 : States of Matter
Chapter 6 : Thermodynamics
Chapter 7 : Equilibrium
Chapter 8 : Redox Reactions
Chapter 9 : Hydrogen
Chapter 10 : The s-Block Elements
Chapter 11 : The p-Block Elements
Chapter 12 : Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles and Techniques
Chapter 13 : Hydrocarbons
Chapter 14 :Environmental chemistry
Chapter 1 : The Living World
Chapter 2 : Biological Classification
Chapter 3 : Plant Kingdom
Chapter 4 : Animal Kingdom
Chapter 5 : Morphology of Flowering Plants
Chapter 6: Anatomy of Flowering Plants
Chapter 7 : Structural Organisation in Animals
Chapter 8 : Cell : TheChapterof Life
Chapter 9 : Biomolecules
Chapter 10 : Cell Cycle and Cell Division
Chapter 11 : Transport in Plants
Chapter 12 : Mineral Nutrition
Chapter 13 : Photosynthesis in Higher Plants
Chapter 14 : Respiration in Plants
Chapter 15 : Plant Growth and Development
Chapter 16 : Digestion and Absorption
Chapter 17 : Breathing and Exchange of Gases
Chapter 18 : Body Fluids and Circulation
Chapter 19 : Excretory Products and their Elimination
Chapter 20 :Locomotion and Movement
Chapter 21 : Neural Control and Coordination
Chapter 22 : Chemical Control and Coordination
English Part - 1
Prefixes and suffixes
Possesive adjective and pronoun
Non finite verbs
Kinds of phrases
Kinds of clauses
English Part - 2
Active and passive voice
Direct and indirect speech
Punctuation and capital letters
Synonyms and antonyms
Active and passive voice (more)
Active and passive voice (more)
1. Innovative digital technology based contents replace conventional, outdated, unscientific teaching and learning process.
2. Subjects covered in one year pack: 1) Physics 2) Chemistry 3) Biology 4) Mathematics 5) English grammar.
3. Contents and questions prepared by India’s no1 teachers.
4. Students can learn the real concepts which will get rooted in the memory for life time.
5. Self learning system gives proper guidance and develops confidence.
6. Stress due to work load and fear for exams transformed to enjoyment and confidence.
7. Learning becomes regular, systematic and fruitful
8. Scientifically developed learning tricks, hints, supplements, numerous practicing options, trial and error support, problem solving skill developer, solutions and instant evaluation options make learning better, faster, easier and enjoyable. All these help to develop speed, accuracy and perfection in exams.
9. Lessons sequenced exactly to the contents in the text book. NCERT scheme is followed for CBSE syllabus.
10 At the end of every chapter various types of questions and tests are given with options to get the answers and solutions.
The types of questions include: Questions of various difficulty levels, questions selected by exam analysts and experts, Most probable questions, Multiple choice questions, Previous years questions, twisted, tough, tricky and indirect questions.
11.Tiring and boring tuitions, expensive guides, unauthentic learning materials from internet, CD’s and other extra supports can be totally avoided.
12. For offline use 24 x 7. No internet required for use. ( Internet required only to download the product)
13. Instant delivery anywhere in the world. (Downloadable version)
Directions before starting the download
1. Make sure that you are downloading in the computer which the student is going to use.
2. Make sure that the hard disc drive selected has approximately 5 GB space
3. Make sure that you have minimum of 4 GB useable internet data
4. Make sure that your internet download speed is 50 mbps or more.
5. Make sure that there is uninterrupted power back up or sufficient battery backup for the computer.
6. The download speed depends upon the internet data speed and computer quality.