Unitek Software Pvt Ltd (“Company” or “We” and their connotations) operates a website – (URL www.uniteklittlegenius .com) (together called as “Platform”) which is engaged in the service of offline and online tutoring contents to users.
Our Platform is primarily for students and teachers who are enlisted on our Platform and children studying in classes KG to Class 12. (“Child”). By registering on the platform the parent gives their consent for the use of the platform by the child. The teachers, parents of the Child or users above 18 years age hereinafter are referred to as You. The term “Users” for the purposes of these Terms shall be read as You and/or the Child.
2. Information We Collect and use
In order to provide Services, we require certain user information and may obtain the same through user-provided data or automatic data collection.
3. Purpose of Collection
We collect personal information only necessary for the following purposes:
• We may use your email address to seek parental consent of Child for registration of and to explain what information we are collecting, how we plan to use it, and how the parent can revoke consent or request at any time that we remove the account and delete any Personal Information collected from the Child (including the parental contact information). • We reserve the right to use or disclose your Personal Information in response to any statutory or legal requirements. We will use and disclose your Personal Information if we believe you will harm the property or rights of the Contents, Web site, its owners, or those of the Contents other users. Finally, we will use or disclose yours or the Child’s Personal Information if we believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person or property, violations of the other policies of the company, or as otherwise required by law when responding to subpoenas, court orders and other legal processes. • If we believe that disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, property, or safety, our Users or others, we may in good faith share information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction. • You agree that we may use Personal Information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyse site usage, improve the content and Service offerings, and customize the content, layout, and Services. These uses improve the contents and better tailor it to meet your needs, so as to provide you with an efficient, safe and customized experience while using the content.
4. Data Security
We always strive to keep your Personal Information safe, we have been taking many safety measures, including:
• The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. • Safety in the operating environment: we store your Personal Information in a safe operating environment and it can only be accessed by employees, representatives and service providers on a need-to-use basis. We comply with industry standards and the law to protect your Personal Information. • The payment information: confidentiality according to industry standards. • We strictly limit the Personal Information that is publicly viewable about a User who is known by us to be a Child. When a Child posts a review or comment on the Platform, only the Child’s age & name is posted, along with the content of the Child’s posting. Although the Child may create a profile for his/her account, no portion of the Child’s profile other than the Child’s age and name is publicly viewable. For posting the child accomplishments on social media a separate parental consent is sought. The posting includes Name, Age, School, City, Picture and key project details.
5. Links to other Sites
6. Compliance with Data Protection Regulations
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Unitek Software Pvt Ltd aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us on the details as given below.
7. Rights of the Data Subject
You have the following data protection rights.
• The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you. • The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete. • The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data. • The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information. • The right to data portability.You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format. • The right to withdraw consent.You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Unitek Software Private Limited relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
8. Sharing of Personal Information
9. Rights to Your Personal Information
• You have the right to provide Personal Information to us and may change that decision at any time. • You have the right to check, update and adjust your Personal Information by logging into your account and editing personal information or asking us to do this. • You may also delete yours or your Child’s information at any time on the Platform. However, we may retain certain information as required by law or for reasonable business purposes • To sum up, you have the right to access, update, delete, rectify, object or restrict the Personal Information we have on you.
11. Contact Details
Please contact us by email or postal mail on the following address of the Grievance Officer
E-mail ID : email@example.com
Address : Unitek Software Pvt Ltd, 1st Floor, City Towers, Bank Junction, Aluva, Kerala, India Pin 683101