Terms, conditions and agreement
1. The Objectives of the programme is a. To reach to the maximum students and parents during this COVID 19 Pandemic.
b. To provide hassle free business opportunity to the persons who expect a prestigious, long lasting and highly rewarding business.
c. Serve the future generation providing them with the advanced offline learning system which can be used hassle free without internet.
2. Any Indian citizen above 21 years old who believes that this business model is suitable for him/her can apply. No upper age limit.
3. Read and understand the terms and conditions completely before joining.
4. The products to be promoted, marketed and sold are syllabus based teaching and learning software for school students. The product range is KG –Classes 12 and NEET/JEE modules.
5. Maximum 2 persons from one family can join.
6. The person must go through the demo of the products in detail. He should submit an affidavit that he has gone through the products in detail and evaluated the products before signing this agreement.
7. All products are for one class/1 year pattern and designed for single and same computer use. All products are working in Windows OS only.
8. To download the software the channel partner/customer should have 4G Internet/Broad band connection with at least 50 mbps speed. Minimum data balance should be 3-4 GB. Uninterrupted power supply should be made available.
9. The products are for one class for one year use. Once downloaded, internet is not needed for use.
10. Appointment of channel partners will be based on the policies of the company. All details given in the registration form should be accurate and true.
11. Channel partner can remit amount through our web site payment gateway using cards /UPI or bank transfer. They can remit amount to our bank direct also.
12. Sold products will not be taken back.
13. Unitek will provide the softcopy of the available Brochures and Leaflets if required for the purpose of reference.
14. Pen drive version will be charged Rs. 500 Extra.
15. Unitek will not be responsible for the associations, business relations, financial transactions, borrowings, loans, advances received and all other financial commitments done by the channel partner.
16. The channel partner acknowledges that Unitek Software Pvt Ltd has not granted it any authority to make changes to the agreed terms and conditions of sale, grant any warranties in excess of those extended by the first party or limit its liabilities or remedies less than first party’s limits its liabilities and remedies, sign quotations, incur obligations (expressed or implied), or in general enter into contracts on behalf of the or bind the first party in any transaction with customers, governmental agencies or third parties.
17. Channel partner appointment permits a person who has registered with the company and has agreed the terms and conditions of Unitek Software Pvt Ltd, to promote, market and sell the products individually. Appointing staff/ dealers will be on the sole discretion and expense of the channel partner.