Advantage of our products
Every student is brilliant. Their brilliance is not reflected in the exam results. The major reasons are use of conventional, outdated and unscientific teaching and learning process. The present teaching and learning systems are monotonous, boring and tiresome. Misunderstanding of real concepts, commander soldier relationship between teachers/parents and students, failure in developing high confidence in the students, lack of proper guidance, lack of practicing materials, unwanted fear and stress developed due to enormous work load are some other reasons.Our range of software products provides solutions for all such problems.
Learn scientifically, Practice perfectly and score very high marks easily
Some of the unique and unmatched features or our software are given below
- Unitek Software pvt.ltd was founded in 1994 under Indian companies act. 27 years of educational expertise from the leaders of offline software products for school students and schools.
- Fully syllabus based learning software covers every chapter and topic in the text book. These software contain CBSE /ICSE.STATE syllabus
- No internet is required. Not to be online. Can be used 24 x 7 in the study room. Easy to install and easy to use.
- The products can be delivered anywhere in India in just 30 minutes.
- The contents are prepared by India’s no 1 teachers.
- Product range starts from Pre- school, KG1,KG2 to class 12 Subjects covered are 1.Physics 2.Chemistry 3.Mathematics 4.Biology 5.English grammar
- 5 level scientific learning system as follows
- Pre preparation using the software before going to school to understand the concepts.
- Learn in the class room and clear doubts from the
- Revise, reiterate and perfect the learned lessons
effectively sitting in the study room.
- Use trial and error learning methods with hints, tricks, answers and solutions with instant scores. Unique trial and error method helps the students to get the learned lessons rooted on the memory for ever and enhances the confidence level substantially.
- Practice with various types of questions and tests.
Options for tips and answers for every question.
- Three at a time learning system for every topic for perfect understanding of fundamentals and consolidation of concepts.
A) Scientifically prepared notes
B) Visuals assisted step by step explanations
C) Voice –Over explanations of notes by experts.
- All these make the learning 100 times better, faster, easier, effective and enjoyable.
- Available for CBSE, ICSE, and Various State syllabuses.
- Available for all classes’ right from Nursery, KG level to class 12. Software covers science, mathematics and English grammar for primary classes and Physics, Chemistry, Biology Mathematics and English grammar for high schools and higher secondary.
- At the end of every chapter, various types of questions and tests are given for practicing.
A) Questions of various difficulty levels
B) Questions selected by educational experts
C) Most probable questions usually coming for exams
D) Previous year's questions
E) Twisted, tough, tricky and indirect questions.
All questions are coming with options for hints, step by step explanations as per the syllabus norms and the answers..Right answer selection options, right answer with right steps, final evaluation, live scores etc are making the learning and practicing effective and perfect.
- Fear for exams will give way to high confidence. Students start to love exams and tests.
- No need of tiring tuitions, expensive guides, unauthentic online data, CD’s and other extra supports.
- 100% syllabus based and covers every chapter and topic in Science, Mathematics and English Grammar.
- British pronunciation.
- Numerous practicing modules in the software gives training to students to enhance the speed and accuracy during the exams. This makes sure that the student completes the exam perfectly and effectively within the stipulated time and scores very high marks.
- Unitek’s Software products are used by thousands of schools and millions of students across India and globally since 1994.
Software for computers with Windows OS. Licenses are protected by password for single and same computer..