UN09CB-Unitek’s Super Genius
Digital Premium Plus Class 9 (CBSE)
UN07CB-Unitek’s Young Genius
Digital Premium Plus Class 7 (CBSE)
UN08CB-Unitek’s Super Genius
Digital Premium Plus Class 8 (CBSE)
Subjects covered in one year pack:
1) Physics 2) Chemistry 3) Biology
4) Mathematics 5) English grammar
Products are developed for computers with Windows OS. Every software is protected with a password.
No need to install any other software or applications.
Read directions carefully before starting installation.
Validity: 1 Year from the date of installation.
SUBJECTS AND CHAPTERS ( Click on the chapter name to see topics and to view demo ).
|Chapter 1: Force and Pressure |
Chapter 2: Friction
Chapter 3: Sound
Chapter 4: Chemical Effects of Electric Current
Chapter 5: Some Natural Phenomena
Chapter 6: Light
Chapter 7: Stars and Solar system
|Chapter1: Synthetic Fibres and Plastics
Chapter 2: Materials: Metals and Non Metals
Chapter3: Coal and Petroleum
Chapter 4: Combustion and Flame
|Chapter 1: Crop Production and Management |
Chapter 2: Microorganisms - Friend and Foe
Chapter 3: Conservation of Plants and Animals
Chapter 4: Cell Structure and Functions
Chapter 5: Reproduction in Animals
Chapter 6: Reaching the Age of Adolescence
Chapter 7: Pollution of Air and Water
|Chapter 1: Rational Numbers
Chapter 2: Linear Equations in One Variable
Chapter 3: Understanding Quadrilaterals
Chapter 4: Practical Geometry
Chapter 5 : Data Handling
Chapter 6: Squares and Square Roots
Chapter 7: Cubes and Cube Roots
Chapter 8: Comparing Quantities
Chapter 9: Algebraic Expressions and Identities
Chapter 10: Visualising Solid Shapes
Chapter 11: Mensuration
Chapter 12: Exponents and Powers
Chapter 13: Direct an Inverse Proportions
Chapter 14: Factorisation
Chapter 15: Graph
Chapter 16: Playing with Numbers
|ENGLISH PART- I||ENGLISH PART- II|
Prefixes and suffixes
Possesive adjective and pronoun
Non finite verbs
Kinds of phrases
Kinds of clauses
Active and passive voice
Direct and indirect speech
Punctuation and capital letters
Synonyms and antonyms
Active and passive voice (more)
Active and passive voice (more)
1. Innovative digital technology based contents replace conventional, outdated, unscientific teaching and learning process.
2. Subjects covered in one year pack: 1) Physics 2) Chemistry 3) Biology 4) Mathematics 5) English grammar.
3. Contents and questions prepared by India’s no1 teachers.
4. Students can learn the real concepts which will get rooted in the memory for life time.
5. Self learning system gives proper guidance and develops confidence.
6. Stress due to work load and fear for exams turn transformed to enjoyment and confidence.
7. Learning becomes regular, systematic and fruitful
8. Scientifically developed learning tricks, hints, supplements, numerous practicing options, trial and error support, problem solving skill developer, solutions and instant evaluation options make learning better, faster, easier enjoyable. All these help to develop speed, accuracy and perfection in exams.
9. Lessons sequenced exactly to the contents in the text book. NCERT scheme is followed for CBSE syllabus.
10 At the end of every chapter various types of questions and tests are given with options to get the answers and solutions.
The types of questions include: Questions of various difficulty levels, questions selected by exam analysts and experts, Most probable questions, Multiple choice questions Previous years questions, twisted, tough, tricky and indirect questions.
Tiring and boring tuitions, expensive guides, unauthentic learning materials from internet, CD’s and other extra supports can be totally avoided.
11. For offline use 24 x 7. No internet required for use. ( Internet required only to download the product)
12. Instant delivery anywhere in the world. (Downloadable version)
DIRECTIONS BEFORE STARTING THE DOWNLOAD
1. Make sure that you are downloading in the computer which the student is going to use.
2. Make sure that the hard disc drive selected has approximately 5 GB space
3. Make sure that you have minimum of 4 GB useable internet data
4. Make sure that your internet download speed is 50 mbps or more.
5. Make sure that there is uninterrupted power back up or sufficient battery backup for the computer.
6. The download speed depends upon the internet data speed and computer quality.