UN12IC-Unitek’s Super Genius
Digital Premium Plus Class 12 (ICSE)
UN05KA-Unitek’s Young Genius
Digital Premium Plus Class 5 (KARNATAKA)
UN12CB-Unitek’s Super Genius
Digital Premium Plus Class 12
|Use Coupon Code: UN60
Subjects covered in one year pack:
1) Physics 2) Chemistry 3) Biology 4) Mathematics
5) English grammar .
Products are developed for computers with Windows OS. Every software is protected with a password.
No need to install any other software or applications.
Read directions carefully before starting installation.
Validity: 1 Year from the date of installation.
SUBJECTS AND CHAPTERS ( Click on the chapter name to see topics and to view demo ).
|Chapter 1 : Electric Charges and Fields.|
Chapter 2 : Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
Chapter 3 :Current Electricity
Chapter 4 : Moving Charges and Magnetism
Chapter 5 : Magnetism and Matter
Chapter 6 : Electro Magnetic Induction
Chapter 7 : Alternating Current
Chapter 8 : Electromagnetic waves
Chapter 9 : Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
Chapter 10 : Wave Optics
Chapter 11 : Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
Chapter 12 : Atoms
Chapter 13 : Nuclei
Chapter 14 : Semiconductor Electronics
Chapter 15 : Communication Systems
| Chapter 1 : Solid State
Chapter 2 : Solutions
Chapter 3 : Electrochemistry
Chapter 4 : Chemical Kinetics
Chapter 5 : Surface Chemistry
Chapter 6 : General Principles and Process of Isolation of Elements
Chapter 7 : The p-Block Elements
Chapter 8 : The d- and f- Block Elements
Chapter 9 : Coordination Compounds
Chapter 10: Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
Chapter 11: Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
Chapter 12 : Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
Chapter 13: Amines
Chapter 14 : Biomolecules
Chapter 15 : Polymers
Chapter 16 : Chemistry in Everyday Life
|Chapter 1: Reproduction in Organisms|
Chapter 2: Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
Chapter 3: Human Reproduction
Chapter 4: Reproductive Health
Chapter 5: Principle of Inheritance and Variation
Chapter 6: Molecular Basis of Inheritance
Chapter 7: Evolution
Chapter 8: Human Health and Diseases
Chapter 9: Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production
Chapter 10: Microbes in Human Welfare
Chapter 11: Biotechnology: Principles and Processes
Chapter 12: Biotechnology and its Applications
Chapter 13: Organisms and Populations
Chapter 14: Ecosystem
Chapter 15: Biodiversity and Conservation
Chapter 16: Environmental Issues
|Chapter 1 : Relations and Functions
Chapter 2 : Inverse Trigonometric Functions
Chapter 3 : Matrices
Chapter 4 : Determinants
Chapter 5 : Continuity and Differentiability
Chapter 6 : Application of Derivatives
Chapter 7 : Integrals
Chapter 8 : Application of Integrals
Chapter 9 : Differential Equations
Chapter 10 : Vector Algebra
Chapter 11 : Three Dimensional Geometry
Chapter 12 : Linear Programming
Chapter 13 : Probability
|ENGLISH PART- I||ENGLISH PART- II|
Prefixes and suffixes
Possesive adjective and pronoun
Non finite verbs
Kinds of phrases
Kinds of clauses
Active and passive voice
Direct and indirect speech
Punctuation and capital letters
Synonyms and antonyms
Active and passive voice (more)
Active and passive voice (more)
1. Innovative digital technology based contents replace conventional, outdated, unscientific teaching and learning process.
2. Contents and questions prepared by India’s number one teachers.
3. Students can learn the real concepts which will get rooted in the memory for life time.
4. Self learning system gives proper guidance and develops confidence.
5. Stress due to work load and fear for exams transformed to enjoyment and confidence.
6. Learning becomes regular, systematic and fruitful
7. Scientifically developed learning tricks, hints, supplements, numerous practicing options, trial and error support, problem
solving skill developer, solutions and instant evaluation options make learning better, faster, easier and enjoyable. All these
help to develop speed, accuracy and perfection in exams.
8. Lessons sequenced exactly to the contents in the text book. NCERT scheme is followed for CBSE syllabus.
9. At the end of every chapter various types of questions and tests are given with options to get the answers and solutions.
The types of questions include: Questions of various difficulty levels, questions selected by exam analysts and experts, Most
probable questions, Multiple choice questions, Previous years questions, twisted, tough, tricky and indirect questions.
10. Tiring and boring tuitions, expensive guides, unauthentic learning materials from internet, CD’s and other extra supports
can be totally avoided.
11. For offline use 24 x 7. No internet required for use. ( Internet required only to download the product)
12. Instant delivery anywhere in the world. (Downloadable version)
13. NEET oriented medical animations for excellent understanding of concepts.
Fully syllabus based and covers every chapter and topic in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, English Grammar.
1. Our software is mapped to the curriculum.
2. Prepared by renowned educational experts and curriculum specialists
3. Hundreds of test papers, questions for practicing, solutions if the answer is wrong
4. Scientifically prepared modules enhance the speed, accuracy and perfection in exams
5. Learned portions get rooted in the memory for ever
6. No need for frequent revisions.
7. Strong foundation in grammar. Hundreds of tests and questions for grammar, which are essentially coming for exams, are given in each chapter.
All the features mentioned above come as a pack in single software, Installable in computers with Windows OS. It is single PC password protected for one computer use. It is a unique product which is very economical, content rich, easy to install, easy to use software used by thousands of schools and students across India and in many other countries.
Software for computers with Windows OS. Licenses are protected by password for single and same computer..